Pathway to Prosperity is an initiative to increase homeownership among qualified applicants in eligible communities in the greater Philadelphia, Wilmington, and Camden areas. As part of this initiative, Prosperity is making available two financial assistance programs each providing up to $10,000 in financial assistance per qualifying transaction. HomeAssist provides funds for the purchase or refinance of a primary residence located in an eligible census tract. HomeAccess provides funds to current residents of an eligible census tract for the purchase of a primary residence anywhere Prosperity is licensed to lend. Funds under either program can be used for down payment assistance and/or closing cost reduction, subject to applicable restrictions, which may include permanent interest rate reduction in the form of bona fide discount points.
Prosperity Home Mortgage offers downpayment and/or closing cost assistance in the form of a lender grant to qualified applicants who are purchasing or refinancing a primary residence in an eligible Census Tract within the greater Philadelphia, Wilmington, and Camden areas. Click the Determine Property Eligibility button below to see if your property may qualify.
See If You’re Eligible
HomeAccess Special Purpose Credit Program (SPCP)
Prosperity Home Mortgage offers downpayment and/or closing cost assistance in the form of a lender grant to qualified applicants who currently reside in an eligible Census Tract within the greater Philadelphia, Wilmington, and Camden areas. Click the Determine Property Eligibility button below to see if your property may qualify.
See If You’re Eligible
For each of these programs:
- Qualified applicants may be eligible to receive up to $10,000 per qualified transaction.
- Funds or Grant can be used towards down payment, borrower paid closing costs and prepaids, permanent rate buydown, and/or payment of upfront mortgage insurance.
- Grant is forgiven at loan closing with no lien applied to your property and no repayment required.
- Eligible first lien loan types include Conventional, FHA and VA transactions.
- At least one borrower must be a qualified applicant, meaning the applicant currently resides or is purchasing/refinancing a primary residence in a Majority-Minority Census Tract within the Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA).
We understand that buying a home can be a significant financial commitment, and our aim is to support you every step of the way. With our HomeAssist andHomeAccess programs, you can receive substantial financial assistance, making your dream of home ownership more attainable than ever. Contact us today to learn more about these programs and see how we can help you embark on your Pathway to Prosperity.
No items found.
Join us on Facebook for upcoming local events and community initiatives!
Eligible Census Tracts in the greater Philadelphia, Camden & Wilmington areas may include parts of the following counties:
- New Castle County, DE
- Salem County, NJ
- Montgomery County, PA
- Burlington County, NJ
- Bucks County, PA
- Philadelphia County, PA
- Camden County, NJ
- Chester County, PA
- Cecil County, MD
- Gloucester County, NJ
- Delaware County, PA